I remember the first time I wrote a poem was when I was in 7th grade. It was on how a friend should be. It was a little funny yet honest. Since then I developed this unconditional love for writing. My father used to tell me ‘you keep on writing and I will get your poems published’. Till school my poems were limited to mother ,father, friends and nature. But after that they were based mainly on love because you know that phase of life when you are attracted. And being strict about studies…. I never got the guts to show them to my parents. And today the diary is locked in a drawer of my wardrobe whose key I lost a year back and still i don’t have the guts to tell them. And the diary had a good collection of beautiful poems and quotes. Since then I got this habit of collecting the thoughts and quotes from various places.
So here’s a long list of my favourite quotes and lines that I came across in life till now, some of which I have also practically applied in certain life situations.
- This is my most favourite one. Do not bear grudges towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well. This one has helped me many times whenever my close friends treated me badly or hurted me I used to remind myself this quote.
- Nothing is in the world that you must possess. If you understand this idea it will be easier to go through life when people around you don’t want you anymore or when you lose the most desired thing.Because at the end all you own is yourself.
- Forgiveness is the best remedy to any anger.
Sometimes it’s not easy to forgive and forget certain things but after many months or years you certainly will and then the thing won’t seem to matter anymore.
- Genius is about knowing when to stop. This is a dialogue in one of the movies by my favourite actor. When you see a certain pattern or person becoming your habit in life then you should think properly on that whether to continue or stop.
- You only lose what you cling to–Buddha.
- I am the universe in motion; For I was born from the stars. Now dosent this give you instant confidence.
- This one’s interesting. I read it on an online shopping website. Dear stress, let’s break up. I’m going out with fun now.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves- Chanakya.
- I am who I am. No excuses. This one makes my mood whenever I feel inferior in front of others.
- Yeah! Now this is some attitude.
- Never look back.
- Some tips for success.
- And lastly this one in all pic.